- Helps Fight Cancer. Studies have found that chlorophyll can bind to potential carcinogens and interfere with how they’re absorbed within the human gastrointestinal track. This helps stop them from being circulated throughout the body and reaching susceptible tissues, such as those within the joints or heart.
- Improves Digestion and supports Weight Loss. Chlorophyll improves detoxification by speeding up waste elimination, balancing fluid levels and reducing cases of constipation. Preliminary research shows chlorophyll helps boost metabolism and increases the likelihood of success with weight-loss efforts.
- Improves Liver Detoxification. Chlorophyll helps protect healthy cells and promotes optimal liver health supporting the body’s natural elimination of potentially harmful toxins.
- Helps Heal Wounds. Chlorophyll helps slow the rate at which harmful bacteria reproduce resulting in less infection and improvement in wound healing.
- Protects Skin. Chlorophyll might also be able to protect the skin from shingles, reducing symptoms like painful sores, plus helps lower the risk of skin cancer. Injecting chlorophyll directly into the skin or applying it via lotion has been found to help reduce the recurrence of cancerous cells in people with basal cell carcinoma, a very common type of skin cancer.
What’s the best way to detox using chlorophyll? The very best sources of chlorophyll found on the planet are green vegetables and algae. Ideally, every day you should consume some variety of leafy greens as part of your recommended five to seven servings of vegetables, but if you find this difficult consider juicing greens instead. LizzyJays offers two delicious options for Green Juice and can be delivered overnight to your home or office!